Rejuvenate skin vegetables

pea

1

A key component of skin care creams, hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in the beans. Beans contain protein and strong antioxidants, enabling the replacement of broken collagen. Collagen is an essential protein that helps maintain youthful skin.

Tomato

Tomatoes contain a powerful antioxidant called licopene, helps neutralize the effects of free radicals on the skin aging process. Licopene be evaluated powerful than vitamin E and is considered an essential vitamin for the skin. Furthermore, tomatoes acts as a sun block locally, strengthening the natural defense mechanisms of the body, reducing the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation on the skin.

nhung-sai-lam-khi-an-che-bien-ca-chua-gay-nguy-hai-cho-suc-khoe1

To enhance licopene highest efficiency, you should cook or heat the tomatoes before eating. In this way, our body more easily absorb licopene.

Acai berries

Acai or Acai berry is the fruit of palm trees. Arecacea grows in the Amazon rainforest, Brazil. Acai is a berry, dark purple fruit about the size of grapes. Acai seeds account for 90% by weight of fruit, the remaining 10% of the rice. Part of Acai rice is a rich source of antioxidants, amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Acai berries contain a high amount of fatty acids, essential for maintaining connected the subcutaneous tissue, prevent sagging skin.

The green vegetables
Dark green vegetables are nutritional centers, vitamin E, folic acid, vitamin K, calcium, lutein, quercetin … Lutein has an important role in maintaining the elasticity of the skin. Vitamin A and K not only prevent wrinkles but also help you to reduce the shortcomings of the skin, accelerate healing of acne scarring. Spinach, kale, broccoli, radishes, lettuce … is the most nutritious vegetables.

HP

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *